On the First Monday of each month we meet up in the small room near the bar. This is an opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
Bring along some photos on a USB or a piece of kit you want to talk about and one of our members will help you.
Presidents Prize Hand in 26 November
For new members and those who have forgotten this is judged by our President Nan and she provides prizes.
The format is slightly different to our normal competitions and because it’s a cumulative score you really need to enter 4 images to stand a chance.
2 images must meet the theme chosen by Nan What Lancashire Means To Me and 2 can be of anything you want
The rules are
1. There are separate competitions for Prints and Projected Images
2. This competition is in 2 sections, “Open” and a “Theme” chosen by the President.
3. An entry consists of 4 images 2 in each section
4. Prints can be any size on any size of mount up to the maximum 500 mm x 400 mm
5. Images will be scored out of 10, resulting in a possible score of 40.
6. The winner will be the entrant with the highest total score, in the event of a tie, the highest scoring image from the tying entrants will win the prize, should it still be a tie, then the judge will chose from those highest scoring images