Important – Help Required
- Set up 20 November. Volunteers needed please speak to Keith and let him know of your availability.
- We have been offered some additional space this year so if members have anything they would like to exhibit but did not enter into the competition, perhaps a winning print from an earlier event or one that didn’t “make the cut” due to restriction on entries please give it to Keith before 20 November
- We will be running 2 special events this year. The drop in with your camera workshop which proved so popular with the public and enjoyable for our members will be repeated this year.
- We are also going to run a photowalk round the town center for members of the public.
- Both events will be fun but we will need volunteers so will members please speak to Keith so that he can organise teams.
- Radio lancs will run their own Photo Competition for the public and will judge and display enries alongside our event.
- The take down date has not been agreed yet with Radio Lancs but they are keen that we keep the exhibition on display over the Christmas & New Year holidays.