Our first ever Photographic Treasure Trail took place on Monday 3rd June and judging by the response from members it will not be the last.
Members were asked to form teams of 3 to a car and drive round and solve the clues and take a photo of the answer. To win each task you needed to have the right answer and produce the best image. One week was given to allow the teams to process their digital images. Five teams took part but only 3 of the 5 teams got all the questions correct.
- Your future is a ‘dead cert’ in these pleasant surroundings.
Answer Pleasington Cemetery Winner Car 3
- He wouldn’t have needed his walking boots to cross this structure built in 2008. (Close to Town Centre)
Answer The Wainwright Bridge Winner Car 2
- Can you find this blessed spot. Come and see the light. (Town Centre)
Answer Blackburn Cathedral Winner Car 5
4 With Art & Labour this son has risen higher than his dad
Answer The New Town Hall Winner Car 2
- Steel and leather manufactured this venues success
Answer Ewood Park Winner Car 1
- Come and sail your boat here at Her Majesty’s pleasure
Answer Boating Lake at Queens Park Winner Car 2
- There are no ‘Yummy mummies’ living here
Answer The Museum Winner Car 3
- Buzz around about here
Answer The Beehive Roundabout Winner Car 5
- You‘ll make it there by degrees
Answer Blackburn University Winner Car 4
Overall Winner – Car 5
All members of each winning team received a can of lager and the overall winning team received 3 bottles of wine.