- The British Wildlife Photography Awards Exhibition 24th November 2018 – 30th December 2018 Astley Hall Museum & Art Gallery, Southport Road, Chorley PR7 1NP, UK The British Wildlife Photography Awards Exhibition returns to Astley Hall for the third-year running. This amazing national exhibition celebrates British wildlife, in all its beauty and diversity, through a collection of inspirational photographs. It showcases the very best of our nature photography and engages all ages with evocative and powerful imagery. Featuring an all new…
- Boyd Harris - People and Mountains of Bhutan 26th November 2018
- Presidents Night 3rd December 2018
- Terry Donnelly - Sony Ambassador 10th December 2018
- Presentation Night 17th December 2018
When we meet
We meet every Monday evening unless its a Bank Holiday
Check the program in What’s On for details because we take a Summer Break and sometimes visit other clubs or have outings
If you sign up for our newsletter you will never miss a thing
Visiting Speaker Boyd Harris People and Mountains of the Himalayan Kingdom of Bhutan Bhutan is a remote country to theRead more.
Tonight we view the 2nd set of images entered to the Projected Images Section of our annual exhibition. We haveRead more.
Tonight we view the 1st set of images entered to the Projected Images Section of our annual exhibition. We haveRead more.
Results Annual Exhibition Prints
The Results are now in. Best Print in the Exhibition was by Jim Cunningham Blackpool Tower in the Mist. FullRead more.
Results Battle With Atherton APS
It was a close run thing. Atherton won round one Prints with Blackburn coming back to win the Digital ImagesRead more.
This year’s Exhibition will be on display at Radio Lancashire in Darwen Street Blackburn and open to the public fromRead more.